Friday, March 4, 2011

We Have Ways of Making You Talk

So the talking thing has been slow lately. I mean, I do have boys after all. For example, this is the after school conversation:

"How was school?" I ask.

"Fine," Ian grunts.

"What did you do?"

"Nothing."

So, if that's all he's got, I leave him alone. Just like somebody shoulda left this kid alone.




But ninja babies at least aren't going to swear at you. Somebody needs to tell this mother that the best way to get your kid to keep right on swearing is to film it (while laughing) for 10 million people to see on YouTube. (This is Rated R, folks... so you know what that means. Turn it up!)




Still, maybe the best route to getting a kid to talk is just some good old fashioned drugs. That'll teach 'em. Come to think of it, David, I often find myself wondering all the time if this is real life. Go Gators!




And then, this poor kid will probably grow up to run for political office. Good thing he has already been filmed spewing profanity to 40 million people. (This is also Rated R... so put on the head phones at least, people!)

2 comments:

  1. Ninja baby wins. Ninja babies ALWAYS win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't lie... you're hoping for one like that, aren't you? Which reminds me. I need to tell the hospital to confiscate your video equipment.

    ReplyDelete