
ON YOUR MARK! OK, if your dad is from Spain, there are three things you learn early: serrano ham is way better than prosciutto, there's only one kind of "football" in the world and the Spanish teams play the best (apologies to our friends from those other European countries, and Brazil), and Nascar has nothing on Formula 1.
So Ian dug out his radio control Formula 1 Renault, Team ING, and is careening it around the apartment. I figure nobody in the building is going to fault me for letting them get a little rowdy on a day like this. His little brother has been in hot pursuit.
"Mom!! Ian won't let me doooo it!"
I told Ian if he helps his brother learn how to drive it, I'll let him watch Spongebob, which I had the foresight to rent at the supermarket last night to hold as a bribe, as needed. I'm kind of pulling in my Spongebob favors early, I know. We'll see what I have left by 2 o'clock.
I'm officially already into the worst case of cabin fever I've ever had. I've been out of the house once since last Friday. There is so much 'stuff' to be done in my house and I am efficiently doing none of it. I'm having fun with the new MAC, however! Hang in there, Mama!
ReplyDelete