
SNOW TIME! The boys and I are at home today (so far, I'm still OK, thanks for asking) watching the snow pile up outside. Both of their schools notified us yesterday (one by automated phone message - what will they think of next?) so at least we knew what we were in for.
The pic attached is the view out our living room window, across a parking lot to a church which Julian calls the "Mouse House" because that's where "Pickey Mouse" lives (known as Mickey Mouse to the rest of who have been well indoctrinated by the Disney Co.)
So far this morning I have made breakfast, gotten everyone dressed, assembled a giraffe limbo game, fixed a matchbox car's wheel that was broken and hooked together a few cars of a duplo train so it can drive around Julian's bowl of oatmeal.
If you're snowed in, please COMMENT!
No comments:
Post a Comment